Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated: April, 6 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using www.AlwinKnight.com (the “Website”/ “site”) operated by AK International ("us", "we", or "our").
Acceptance of Terms
Access to and use of the Products and Services by the participant (“You”, “Your”, or “user”) is conditioned on acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Products and Services provided by AlwinKnight you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Products and Services.
Products and Services
1. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through AlwinKnight, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, email, phone number, contact details etc. This information is required for the registration process and/ or to enable you to use the services.
2. We are constantly changing and improving our Products & Services, this may include the removal of some Products or Services. This is a part of our endeavor to provide the best quality service to our users. You acknowledge and agree that we may make the above changes without prior notice to you. Similarly, you may start or stop using our services at your discretion without any advance notice to us.
3. You acknowledge and agree that AlwinKnight reserves the right to terminate or disable your Account if our policies are not followed by you. In the event of such termination or removal of an account, you will not have access to the services, documents and other activities related to your account.
4. If you e-file your tax return, AlwinKnight will collect and transmit your Tax Information to the Income Tax Department (“ITD”) in the required electronic format. You agree to allow us to add you as a client on the Income Tax Department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, 26AS,refund status etc.
5. You acknowledge and agree that while AlwinKnight may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Products or Services, or on the amount of storage space used by you at the time of using Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by us at any time in the future based on changes in the Plan, Product and/ or Service chosen by you.
Availing a service or purchasing a subscription
1. When you purchase a subscription or avail a service such as e-filing of income tax return, GST, TDS return, company incorporation, bookkeeping service or other related compliances. AlwinKnight will collect information about your PAN, Aadhar, bank statement, income, deductions, credits etc. Collectively, this information is known as personal tax information. In order to provide our Services, we will need this information. You agree that any information you give to AlwinKnight will always be true, accurate, current, correct, and complete.
2. You agree that you are above the age of 18 and your usage of our services is permitted by the applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
3. You agree that you are responsible for all use of the Products and Services and for compliance with this Agreement and you shall be responsible for any breach thereof. AlwinKnight reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
You agree that you will not, directly or indirectly:
1. Use any of our services through any means other than the means we provide. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated, robotized or exploitative means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
2. Engage in any activity that hampers, disrupts or interferes with any of our resources such as our services or the servers and/or systems to which they are connected.
3. Re-distribute, sell, resell, rent, loan, or otherwise transfer the Products and Services or any rights in the Products and Services to any other person or entity.
4. Duplicate, copy or reproduce the Products and Services by any means, including electronically;
5. Remove any proprietary notice, labels, or marks on or in the Products and Services;
1. You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your AlwinKnight account and for all activities that occur under it. This includes maintaining the secrecy of your password, your sensitive documents and all other activities associated with your account.
2. You agree to notify AlwinKnight immediately of any unauthorized use of your user account, your password or the Products and Services or any other security breach of which you are aware.
We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of your AlwinKnight Account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of your AlwinKnight Account.
Privacy and Security
(1) You will see a notice on our website describing the change; or
(2) You will receive an electronic mail notifying you of the change.
Exclusion of Warranties
1. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit any warranty or any liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. customer expressly understands and agrees that its use of products and services are at its sole risk. AlwinKnight, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors make no express warranties and disclaim all implied warranties regarding the products and services, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
2. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Products and Services is at your sole risk and that all Products and Services are provided “as is” and “as available”
3. Among other things AlwinKnight does not represent or warrant that:
Your use of the Product or Service will meet your requirements;
Your use of the Product or Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Product or Service will be free from error and/ or obsolescence;
defects in the operation or functionality of the Product or Service will be corrected instantly.
4. All resources provided by AlwinKnight including the products and services, advice, guides, and other information are to assist you in availing of the services such as preparing and filing your tax returns, maintain books of accounts and other functions. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for correctly inputting your information into the products and services and for verifying all outputs resulting from your use of the products and services. The products and services do not replace your obligation to exercise your independent judgment in using the products and services. AlwinKnight and its affiliates and franchisees provide no guarantee or warranty on the correctness of your returns filed. You are required to validate your returns for ensuring completeness and correctness. You will not hold AlwinKnight responsible for any issue that arises from the filing of incorrect/incomplete returns.
5. AlwinKnight assumes no responsibility for damage or harm to your computer system or other electronic device including loss of data as a result of any download. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the website including downloading of information is at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation Of Liability
In conjunction with Exclusion of Warranties stated in the paragraph above, you agree that AlwinKnight, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors will not at any time have liability as a result of:
1. Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages and/ or penalties arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement or the use of the Products or Services, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
2. Any direct, indirect or consequential damage (including loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or business reputation) which may be incurred by you in respect of the Product or Service, including:
Damage resulting from any changes which AlwinKnight may make to the Products or Services;
Damage resulting from any permanent or temporary interruption in the provision of the Products or Services;
Damage resulting from deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any user's data;
Damage resulting from your failure to provide us with accurate account information;
Damage resulting from your failure to keep your password or the details of your Account secure and confidential.
Damage resulting from any reliance placed by you on the accuracy of advertisements on our website featuring materials, programs, products, and services. AlwinKnight makes no representations with respect to the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or correct sequencing of such third-party materials, programs, products, and services or any other materials, programs, products, and services which such third-party materials, products, and services may access. Your correspondence or any other dealings with third parties found on our website are solely between you and such third party. Accordingly, AlwinKnight expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for all third party provided materials, programs, products, and services contained on or accessed through our website, and you agree that AlwinKnight shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on our website.
3.The Limitation on AlwinKnight’s liability shall be applicable even if AlwinKnight has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages being imposed/ levied.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and block your access to your account with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to you to this effect ("Immediate Termination Date"), if such termination is made as a result of your misrepresentation, default, misconduct, or breach of your obligations related to or under this Agreement ("Event of Default"). On the occurrence of any Event of Default, we shall be authorized to exercise all the rights and remedies under this Agreement or applicable Law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any Loss or Claim to result from any such Event of Default.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including attorneys' fees, arising out of your unauthorized use of the Website, the Products and Services, and the Content or any violation or breach of this Agreement or any provisions hereof.
Intellectual Property Rights
While You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services, and the Content for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owners of the Website, the Services and the Content and as such are vested with all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services, and the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services, and the Content for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of proprietary or any other nature in the Website, the Products and/ or Services and the Content.
You can raise a refund request or cancel the payment before the Accountant assigned to you has started working on your requirements. For all such requests, you can write email@example.com